CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

so yesterday was a horrid day. bahh. cant believe i was such a bitch. anyway my door is fixed. by my sister.. all she did was use a key to fix it. wow..

my sister just told me that im fat. growls. yah lah. yah lah.. im the fat one in the family. boohoo. ='((

my ex classmate from bukitmerah was so nice. he came down all the way to my house in the afternoon to pass me my yearbook and my report book.

so tomorrow its half day off for me. followed by a hair color job. and then town for clothes fitting and shoe fitting... and its a movie with jesse baby!! =) cant wait.. its like a mambo week this week? thursday with jesse.. saturday with bev..

i miss school. bukitmerahsecondary. =(

weekend sounds good. so does tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home